If you own a Roku and want to watch the Winter Olympics you can sign up for a Free USTV Now account and watch live streaming NBC coverage on your Roku.
There are 3 simple steps to getting this up and running
- Set up a free USTV Now account at http://ustvnow.com.
- Install the USTV Now Channel on your Roku. You should be able to find it in the Channel Store.
- You will then be asked to link your Roku to your USTV Now account by visiting this page and entering your login information and a code that you will see on your TV screen.
- Once your Roku has been linked you should then be able to access the USTV Now Channel. The NBC channel option within the USTV Now Channel will be showing live streaming Olympic action when scheduled.
- Watch Canada win gold in Men's Hockey :)